Hi there

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there

Hi there everyone. As I am sure so many others have done before I have joined your forum to ask a question, but I will look for the right spot for that.

I do not have a vegatable garden as such, but enjoy container growing- at the moment I have sungold tomatoes, garden perle tomatoes, little gem lettuces, konsa cucumber and a container of salad leaves. Oh! and herbs.

Our garden is mainly lawn and flower beds, with a couple of plum trees.

Looking forward to chatting.
    Last edited by tizzycat; 24-06-2008, 04:12 PM. Reason: additional information

Hey,
    I am Stacey also known as happybunny, Im new to gardening... we have a veg patch, haven't tried pot growing yet... hoping to do the herbs in pots, havn't got round to that yet

bye

stacey x
    Stacey x ♫

Comment

Welcome to the vine tizzycat! I have two allotments but I still grow a lot of stuff in containers!
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Hi Tizzycat. There's never enough room. Most of us have a few pots or boxes tucked away to grow extra stuff. Welcome!
        Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Hi Tizzycat - I started with pots early last year, then dug a small plot in the garden, now I have an allotment for the first time this year - so watch out, this hobby is addictive!!

Good luck with it all
          Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Hi

HI and welcome. See that my daughter, happybunny beat me to it. She's becoming obsessed with this site came in from school yesterday and i had to fight to get on to check my mail. so taking the chance now while she's at school. lol

Comment

Thanks, everyone, for the warm welcome.

Chris

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X