Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello Im new and this is what im growing.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Im new and this is what im growing.

Hi i am Lurch and this is my first year growing fruit/veg, and this is my first week as a member. Here is what i am growing:

Potatoes
    Broccoli
    Cabbage,
    Dwarf Beans
    Runner Beans
    Peas
    Onions
    Swede
    Spring Onion
    Lettuce
    Carrot
    Tomotoes
    Chilli
    Strawberry
    Rhubarb
    Mint
    Chives.

Thought i'd start small for my first year, lol. By the way i dug up one side of my lawn.

Hi welcome to the vine
    Its our 1st year growing too! Although not as much as you

Stacey x
    Stacey x ♫

Comment

Wow lurch, you've been busy This is my first year growing too. I started off with a few bits in my garden but I got a lottie a few weeks ago so I've been busy trying to clear that and get a few bits in before its too late. Good luck with what you're growing. Whereabouts are you?

Comment

Hi Lurch
        I am new to this site as well. Well done on the fruit and veg patch makes my potatoe tub and 1 strawberry plant look sad.
        Good luck anyway with the crop

Comment

Welcome newbies. Great time to start now as everything you plant should be shooting out of the ground within a few days. Enjoy the forum
          I you'st to have a handle on the world .. but it BROKE!!

Comment

Hi and welcome
            Sounds like yu've got loads on the go good luck with it all

Comment

I am new to growing this year also - growing salad leaves, strawberries, sweetcorn, onions and cucumbers which I am very proud of and checking on every day at mo (very sad). Did plant some brocolli but not sure what happened to that seem to have potatoes coming up instead!

Comment

Good luck with your crops, harvested broccoli, chives, mint, potato and cabbage today. Also got baby carrots from thinningand they taste good.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X