Hi

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hallo everyone. Im Divvy and I'm new to this site. I live in Surrey and have just decided that my small garden is a waste of land if just turned to flowers . So I'm planting fruit bushes in between and dwarf fruit trees dotted about the borders.You can expect a lot of questions from me as I'm a complete beginner in this field.I thank you all for your help and understanding.

It has two chances , up or down.

Welcome divvy.You'll get lots of advice on here.I have been growing veg for over 30 years but like yourself am a novice fruit grower but am learning a lot on here!
    The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

Another convert ~ welcome!
      Read up on your chosen fruit before you go buying and planting. They like different conditions y'know. Dr Hessayon's Fruit Expert is a great start. from £1.89 on amazon: Amazon.co.uk: The Fruit Expert (Expert Books): D.G. Hessayon: Books
      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Hi Divvy
        Welcome to the vine i'mpretty new here too. Meand my mum grow veg in our back garden. Have fun!
        Stacey x
        Stacey x ♫

Comment

Hi and welcome to the vine!

Comment

hi divvy at last someone on this forum from my neck of the woods, welcome, you will enjoy the vine.
            Kernow rag nevra

Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.
            Bob Dylan

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X