hello!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello!

hello. my name is shelly-ann and i am new to growing stuff. i recently acquired a very young tangerine tree from my boyfriend. it bore 4 leaves and then some of the leaves started to turn brown and dry. i plucked them off and i have no idea if this was a good thing or bad. could someone please enlighten me before i have to put this poor thing to rest. any advice would be great!!

Hi there- and welcome to the Vine!

Have to admit that I'm not too good with most house plants and that I've managed to kill off one lemon and one clementine plant so far...so I won't even try to suggest what you do with yours!!!!

Great to see someone else on the Vine at this silly hour of the morning ( or aren't you in the UK???)
    Actually if you pop your location in your profile we'd be able to give you more accurate advice for your locality!

Are you growing any other fruit and veg??
    Last edited by Nicos; 10-07-2008, 03:53 AM.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

i live in Barbados (Caribbean) and no i'm not growing anything else at the moment besides some fish in our aquarium....lol.....my tangerine tree now has 1 leaf left since the other leaf fell off this morning. someone suggested planting it outside as the container it is might have gotten too small.....but the tree is only about 4 inches tall!!

Comment

by the way - thanks for the welcome Nico!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X