Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from sunny Leeds

Hi all

I'm 36 and from Yorkshire. I love the outdoors in general, I started enjoying growing plants when I was in my early 20's...seems such a long time ago now! Before that I used to moan about the Chelsea Flower show being on the telly, now I love to go to it every year! I'm interested in the mediterranean plants at the moment after a couple of holidays there, but I also like wildlife and supporting them with indigenous plants and growing fruit and veg. Some of my other interests are photography (of flowers and wildlife mainly), the countryside, astronomy, music and travel. Looking forward to many chats about gardening with you all

Welcome to the 'Vine Adrastea

Comment

welcome, from another leeds resident
      The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

Hi and welcome. I get it in the neck for wanting Chelsea on the telly too! You definitely grow into these things as you 'mature'!
        Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Hello ...thanks for your replies. Have been gardening for about ten years now, but only just started growing fruit and veg so hoping to pick up some tips as I get very confused as to when to sow what and have a constant battle with slugs and snails (being on heavy clay) that I could win the most pathetic swede competition!!!

Fingers crossed HM that we get some sunshine!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X