Howdy!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy!

I'm a newish gardener (since march ), I'll be hoping to learn summat, contribute summat else, and have a good ole chat while I'm doing it
    I used to think I was indecisive, now I'm not so sure!

Welcome to the Vine Shazia. Lots of people round here who know loads and some like me who know nowt much
    WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Thank you Fiona nowt much is it? I find that hard to believe, if you can plunk a seed into some soil thats knowing something

I know a lil bit, doubt I'll be of much help to anybody but I'm already learning loads!

Comment

Hi Shazia - welcome to the grapevine. It's a great place and you can get answers to most gardening questions - and a surprising number of other questions too!
        Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

it doesn't matter if you know a little or a lot, you can still contribute. This is a polite, friendly site - nobody's going to call you a cretin, like on some other forums (fora?) that might be mentioned
          All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Hello and welcome
            well you know more than me as I have been 'gardening' 10 days...lolol

Comment

Hi Shazia im new too ive had a look around and posted a few posts and have to say what a really helpful and friendly lot the grapes are!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
                Hi Shazia - welcome to the grapevine. It's a great place and you can get answers to most gardening questions - and a surprising number of other questions too!
                Thank you! Aye, I've seen some odd questions
                Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
                it doesn't matter if you know a little or a lot, you can still contribute. This is a polite, friendly site - nobody's going to call you a cretin, like on some other forums (fora?) that might be mentioned
                I hope not I'm not feeling particularly cretinous atm
                Originally posted by Safhyre View Post
                Hello and welcome
                well you know more than me as I have been 'gardening' 10 days...lolol
                Lol Thank ya! Whats the weather like down at your end then? And what are you growing? I'm just about ready to finish my harvest and tuck myself into bed on the growing season although I'm attempting to grow a few things indoors over the winter (mango, pomegranate, apples, and peaches/plums if the pits stratify successfully) and I'm looking to grow a loquat tree, a fig tree, a lemon tree, an orange tree and a date palm (*epitomises ambitious for a second*) I must say what I enjoy the most is growing things fom supermarket seed, so of course I will be adding loads of other possible plants to my wishlist
                Originally posted by maximepaul View Post
                Hi Shazia im new too ive had a look around and posted a few posts and have to say what a really helpful and friendly lot the grapes are!!
                Hi! Grapes? Haha, what a name!
                Last edited by Shazia; 17-09-2008, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X