New Girl!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Girl!!

Hi can anyone help me please? I just caught the end of a TV programme, it was saying about people who are willing to share their garden/land to people who want to grow vegetables etc....i want to share my garden but don't know how to....

Hi, and welcome you could try a card in your local shop or paper

Belle

Comment

Thanks for that advice, but it was saying on river cottage tonight to register on here.....

Comment

didn't see it myself, but once you've been on here you will get the bug and not want to share your garden but keep it for yourself lol

Comment

Can't offer any more advice on sharing your garden,but good on you for being prepared to do so!
          Also welcome to the vine!!
          the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

hi and welcome princessfiona....think this is the website you want.
            Finding Home

Comment

Yes, Kiwirach has the right page there. It's Hugh's Landshare idea.

"With allotment waiting lists massively over-subscribed and people right across the country keen.. to grow their own fruit and veg, the aim for Landshare is to become a UK wide initiative to make British land more productive and fresh local produce more accessible to all" by linking people with spare land to people who need land.

Register online using that link above.
              All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X