Hi from North Wales

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from North Wales

Hi Everyone ive visited the site a couple of times in my hectic lifestyle and decided to join up today
    Im a single mum of 7 grandma of 6 and one on the way.
    I live in Flintshire with my 2 dalmations and a staffie and 8 rabbits and 3 kittens there are 2 legged varities floating around my humble abode at various times of the day or night in the form of my kids and their friends.

I am looking forward to 2009 which should bring me some success with growing my own vegetables and more flowers and also looking after chickens which ive never had before but im looking forward to having.
    I am half way through making a chicken coop and sometime in March i hope to have some chickies.

Im a bit like marmite...............u love me or hate me but regardless i do my own thing lol
    I love life and animals and im looking forward to making my garden work for me this year not just flowers but veg too.
    My 7 year old grandaughter helps me and loves gardening we have 2 greenhouses between us and love growing flowers.
    Im starting to get her interested in veg now by letting her have easy ones she can grow and eat like potatoes and peas and strawberrys just for now.

I do dressmaking and knit a little and read too i also like interior design and every single room in my house is a reflection of what i like in life at the time which changes often lol
    I have a pink kitchen cos i havnt grown up yet at 52 lol and an African Office where i chill and knit or read as well as chat away.
    Im in the process of doing my back room in red gold and purple..........oh yea i can talk for Wales apparently lol
    Anyway as i have just realised what i said i had better just say Hi Everyone from Coz lol
    Oh yea and im loving reading all about the lady who is waiting for her chicks to hatch 2morrow well done !!
    x

welcome to the site, sounds like you are going to fit right in.
    Vive Le Revolution!!!
    'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
    Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

Hi !...
      I you'st to have a handle on the world .. but it BROKE!!

Comment

hello there xxxxxxxx
        http://www.paintingsussex.co.uk

Comment

hi juicy , youve had your work cut out with severn , not very often you here of large families these days
          Take photographs today because tommorow you might not have

Together everyone achieves more

Comment

Hello, you're near to me. Welcome. Do you have a cure for slugs, if so, doubly welcome.
            Nell

Comment

Originally posted by nelliegemini View Post
              Hello, you're near to me. Welcome. Do you have a cure for slugs, if so, doubly welcome.
              PMSL if anyone turned up on here with a cure for slugs they would get instant sainthood!
              Vive Le Revolution!!!
              'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
              Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

Welcome aboard young lady, I am sure the two of us will hit it off and I dont care that you are slightly older than me

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X