Hi to all other Green Fingers

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi to all other Green Fingers

I am a "newbie" but looking forward to learning about allotment growing. Have had an allotment now for two years with my wife and we enjoy the tifme spent growing and reaping the benefits. Had some great crops this year albeit after the pidgeons and rabbits have had their share!! One great tip I have for anyone with Moles is to push a bamboo cane or stick down into the last earth pile until it feels loose and free and then put down some of your own urine. I know this sounds funny but believe me it works a treat Mr Mole and his family have never returned after I tried out this method!!.

Welcome to the Vine Tony. Looking forward to hearing what you're growing. That's a good tip for the moles - never heard it before.
    Where are you in the world ? You can go into your personal profile and enter something there. It helps if we know what kind of climatic conditions people are growing in.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Welcome to the 'Vine Tony
      That's a good tip for moles, I must tell my Pa, he's always trying to keep them out of his lawn

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X