hello all from emilymup

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello all from emilymup

I have been totally addicted to this forum since I was told about it! I've got a reasonably big garden and was able to feed my family from spring till now from it - but wait till my lottie gets going!! Yes, I have got rather alot of brassicas on the go - 20 purple, 20 white sprouting broccoli, 40 cabbages and about 30ish caulis!!! Well, I couldn't wait til spring to do some planting and was a bit over-enthusiastic with the brassicas!! However, they are doing brilliantly under the enviromesh

well welcome to you, officially this time, you will be known as the brassica queen in no time
    Last edited by BrideXIII; 12-11-2008, 07:36 PM.
    Vive Le Revolution!!!
    'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
    Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

Hi,& Welcome!.......with all them brassicas you could think of getting some chooks to help you get through them all!!!(assuming you haven't any already?!)
      Not sure what's most addictive...the growing/the chooks/the cooking or the vine?But get ready to kiss goodbye to any other life!!(but it is worth it!)
      the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Welcome to the Vine Emily. If you go into personal profile you can show us where you are in the country. Happy gardening.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Hello and welcome
          WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Hello :wave:

You will fit in well here, most of the others are a couple of casters short of a TV stand as well.

Me too
            "Orinoco was a fat lazy Womble"

Please ignore everything I say, I make it up as I go along, not only do I generally not believe what I write, I never remember it either.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X