Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Nelson

Hello!
    Totally new to all of this. Took ownership of my very first allotment today and am very excited indeed, especially as I've inherited a shed too. Thought I'd better get on the forum to make sure I'm doing things right.

Hi and welcome. Could you put your location in your detail? Makes things easier if people know where you are. For climate weather etc
    WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Congratulations on the allotment and shed! I'm sure you'll enjoy it - lots of useful advice here.

Comment

Hi Itsbruiseday, welcome to the 'Vine Is that Nelson, Colne that you're from? Im just along the road a few miles from there - just into North Yorkshire. Congratulations on your allotment & brilliant to get the shed too! It's a good time to get a lottie, plenty of time for planning & preparing before the mad Spring rush

Comment

Hi, welcome to the vine. First thing is to get your camping stove installed in the shed to make hot drinks on these cold winter days. Then start planning what you're going to do with all this new found space. Good luck with your new lottie.
          I you'st to have a handle on the world .. but it BROKE!!

Comment

hi, have fun its really fab here xx
            http://www.paintingsussex.co.uk

Comment

Anyone who comes from a place called Nelson clearly is a top person.
              Welcome and enjoy
              Bob Leponge
              Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X