• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

hi i thought i would come in to say hi i am new to the site

Hi Tinks, nice to meet you and welcome to the madhouse
    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Hello- and welcome to the Vine!
      Do please tell us a bit about yourself ( we're really nosey)
      Do you have a lottie, container grow, or an area set aside in your garden?
      Any livestock?
      What are you looking forward to growing next year...and is there a fruit/veg you can give us all advice on??
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Eh up. Welcome.

What Nicos said...plus if you put your location in, people from your area can advise you better [we are quite international these days!]

Comment

lol i moved house 2 years ago and decided i want a greenhouse i grew tomatos and cucumbers then decided i wanted an allotment plot put my name down with 2 or 3 different alloments near to home and forgot i did it and on thursday got a letter from council offering me a plot lol

i am in southampton
          Last edited by tinks; 06-12-2008, 10:59 AM.

Comment

wow - that's fantastic!
            A very exciting time for you then?!

...and if you pop yr rough location in as zazen suggests ,we'll all be able to help each other out more!

( we are certainly getting more International by the day!!)
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Hi Tinks welcome to the Vine!
              WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

thanx for the welcome guys

i am very new to veggie growing and this is my first alloment plot well half a plot lol

Comment

Dontchya worry Tinks there's quite a few of us novices on here but there's some guys who've been GYO for donkeys and they are really helpful with their advice.
                  Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Hi Tinks,

Nice to meet you!

Red

Comment

thanks for the warm welcome guys ive just been up the allotment and made a start with tidying the shed and met one of the other allotment holders lol

Comment

Welcome to the Vine Tinks.
                        Lucky you getting the allotment. Very exciting for you. Enjoy. Don't forget to take pics. We're all dead nosey and will want to see it.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

lol i was gonna take camera this afternoon but got half way there and realised i forgot camera lol ill properly go up 2morrow afternoon ill have to remember to take camera lol

Comment

Just thought Id say hi, Im new to the site, all though Ive been biting my nails with everyone else over Lyndas eggs. I even looked at incubators on ebay!!!
                            But hi anyway!

Comment

And welcome to you too Hamster. Come back and tell us more.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X