No announcement yet.

Blackthorn hedge

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't get to many matches, every time I watch them live, (even on the telly), they lose, so I am banned from live game by the other Spurs supporters in the area. There are a suprising number of them in my local.
    Back to the hedge. I went out today to begin planting. The ground is still like concrete. Forecast for tomorrow is better(i.e. warmer), so fingers crossed.

Regards, Mikey (C.O.Y.S.)
    Last edited by spursboy61; 10-01-2009, 03:05 PM.

Comment

An update. I have spent most of this week in the garden . The hedge is producing loads of greenery and is begining to look more like a hedge instead of a few twigs stuck into the ground. I have filled in gaps in the hedge with a few plants of Rosa Rugosa which were on offer in Aldi. Looking forward to loads of really viscious thorns (THAT should discourage the dog!!)

Happy gardening, Mikey

Comment

Mikey - we have just laid our blackthorn hedge and it looks fantastic. Lots of the villagers have been complimenting it. It makes the whole village look more tidy one reconed!
        Tammy x x x x
        Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

Hi there! Apologies for the belated welcome from me! Good luck with the hedge and the neighbour!
          AKA Angie

Comment

Hello and welcome. Good Luck with the hedge.
            http://herbie-veggiepatch.blogspot.com

Updated 23rd February 2009

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X