Hello from Northamptonshire

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Northamptonshire

Hi, i have just joined today, Thought i would come and introduce myself.
    I have always been a keen Flower gardner right from a little person! my mum taught me loads.
    Last year i got 3 Chickens and have had great sucess and enjoyment from them i really love providing for myself andas a result, this year am starting my fruit and vegetable plot.
    My parents brought a new house last year which they let, the tentants (my sister) is not a gardener and has no interest. T
    he garen is fairly big it already has a victoria plum tree and a apple tree in it so i have adopted half the garden as my allotment/veg patch.
    i have joined here to get more knowledge and advice from you all
    Tina xx

Hi and welcome Tina. You've really got the bug haven't you? Chickens too! We have a good number of knowledgeable chicken keepers here too - check out the Rule the Roost threads. I'm still avidly reading these (and asking daft questions) with the aim of getting mine in a couple of months.

Been growing veg for donkeys' years but you always learn a bit more each season.
    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Hi there- and welcome to the Vine!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Hi and welcome
        WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Hello and welcome, you are just up the road from us, we live in the home of the oddly shaped balls, just down the road from Northamptonshire. Good luck with your plot.
          When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Welcome to the forums.
            Lots of good advice to be found on this site.

Comment

Hi Tina
              Welcome to the vine. Grapes are a really friendly bunch
              http://herbie-veggiepatch.blogspot.com

Updated 23rd February 2009

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X