Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take the plunge....

Hi All,

As the title suggests me, (Noggy), and my partner Sue have finally decided to
    take the plunge and work an allotment. We took one over the middle of last year, but this will be our first real season.
    We grew a few things in raised beds to keep our morale up whilst we sruggled to tame a rather overgrown plot and we are looking forward to a more fruitful year, although its going to be hard going.
    We sometimes think if we only ate weeds then life would be so much easier.
    There seems to be so much info out in the big wide yonder, that it all gets a
    little confusing, but this site seems to be able to cut through all that and get
    straight to the chase, so that was another reason we decided to "take the plunge".
    May we apologise in advance for all the "obvoious" and "silly" questions we will be asking and ask you to take pity on us "simple folk" as we struggle to understand the world of GYO. We are looking forward to sharing our ups and downs with anyone who is interested and look forward to the day when we can start to pass on our "knowledge" to others.

Cheers for now,

Noggy and Sue.

Welcome Noggy and Sue to the Vine.

I hope you can indeed cut through the mire!

I would ask though that you pop your location into your profile so that we know where you are - which helps when answering any questions.

Comment

Hi welcome to the Vine, you can join me in the obvious and silly corner if you like
      WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Silly is liberating - Serious is restricting - works for me!
        'May your cattle never wander and your crops never fail'

Comment

welcome to the vine noggy and sue,no question is every silly,if you not know just ask.
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Hi all,

Thanks for the welcome, may we accept your invite to the silly corner and say we feel at home already.

Thanks once again. :-)

Comment

Hi Noggy and Sue

Welcome and good luck with your lottie. I'm still on the waiting list Hope you have a good season.
              http://herbie-veggiepatch.blogspot.com

Updated 23rd February 2009

Comment

Hi and welcome to the 2 of you
                Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X