Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• helloooooo

Hi all

Found the site yesterday and posted question re shded area and veg, Thanks to everyone who replied and gave me lots of ideas to think about. I have a very small garden in london. I hadn't got the veggie growing bug when I bought the house. Grew loads of things in pots/baskets last year but all bought as plants from my local nursery. This year i have a mini green house(had to sneak this past OH into the garden, plan to put it up then claim that it's always been there!)and indoor propagators (bargain in pound stretcher today £2.99 for 3 with seed trays). I'm gonna to try and grow from seeds. This site is slightly addictive and i speant most of yesterday browsing an doing not alot else.

Buy for now
    Claire

hello and may i offer you a warm and hearty welcome

Comment

Welcome aboard I only joined yesterday and people on here are very nice and helpful

Comment

Welcome to the vine Claire. The vine is addictive isn't it?
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

A very big welcome spennysaint and Samwise. Oh yes, this site is VERY addictive! I spend my days either here or chook-watching (when it's too cold/wet/snowy) to do any proper gardening
          My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Hello from another Grapevine addict! I think if you only grow one crop in a pot you are hooked. Your own produce tastes so fantastic and you know it hasn't been sprayed with chemicals/hormones etc. Good luck for the coming season (and may it come a bit sooner please!)
            Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Hello- and welcome to the Vine!!!

Addictive???....urmmm.......
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

The Vine addictive.....don't know what you all mean!
                Welcome Claire!x
                the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Hi and welcome to the healthiest addiction in the world!!
                  Happy Gardening,
                  Shirley

Comment

Hi and welcome to the vine!! You'll be suprised at how much you can squeeze into those mini greenhouses. I've been using one for the past two years and last year took the shelving out and grew tomatoes in it! Hoping to get a full sized greenhouse this year (belated xmas prezzie from OH)!
                    AKA Angie

Comment

Hi and welcome, addictive it certainly is. But a good one to have though.
                      Bob Leponge
                      Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

hi and welcome Claire......where in London are you?. i'm in the north east. good luck with your growing....i'm in my 2nd yr and loving it!
                        Finding Home

Comment

HI Kiwirach

I've sent you a private message, Didn't really want to post info aout address/location on the web

Spennysaint

Comment

Hello & Welcome from another Newbie whos also a londoner.

I live in west London, In a ground floor flat with a very small garden. But last year i got a surprising yield of fruit & veg. hopefully the weather this season will be good for another bumper crop. - well fingers crossed anyway

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X