Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi - new to site

Hallo to everyone.
    I have been reading up on a lot of posts to get ideas and have to say I am impressed by all the info available. I am quite a novice especially with veg.
    My OH has made 3 deep beds and a trench for runner beans for me and I have a little 4 tier plastic 'greenhouse' that we have just set up. Hope the wind doesn't blow it away.

I found the magazine a few months ago and think it is great. Really getting me wanting to start things off.

jean

What's an OH?

Comment

Sorry ! Meant my 'Other Half' - Husband. He is another novice gardner., so we are learning together.

Comment

Hi Buttie
        Sounds like your all ready to go! I started off with one of those mini greenhouses and now have 3!! Welcome to the vine.
        AKA Angie

Comment

hello and a wam welcome to the vine

Comment

Hiya welcome to the madvine,

We all have the bug
            Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Hi Buttie, welcome to the vine! Make sure your grennhouse is well weighted down...I'm just off to scrape the contents of mine off the patio....

Comment

hello and welcome to the vine.
                Happy Gardening,
                Shirley

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X