Hiya,

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiya,

My name is Franziska and I have recently dug a small bed in our garden for some veggies. I am now desperately waiting for the cold weather to leave so that I can transplant my seedlings outside. Right now they are on my kitchen window sill, growing bigger and bigger:

beans, peas, courgettes...

I am also on the waiting list for an allotment, but that may take another few years, lol....

Hopefully the overnight frost will pass soon. It's been much chillier here in Aberdeen than in the last few years.
    http://onegardenersadventures.blogspot.com/ updated 10-03-2010 with homebrew pics & allotment pics

hi franziska

have we met somewhere before?

welcome to the vine
    above the clouds the sun is shining and the sky is blue. if you look hard enough you can just about see it!

Comment

Hi Franziska and welcome to the vine! I think we're all praying for the cold to go cos everybody's itching to get planting!
      AKA Angie

Comment

Thank you for the welcome to both of you! :-)
        http://onegardenersadventures.blogspot.com/ updated 10-03-2010 with homebrew pics & allotment pics

Comment

Hi Franziska!

My husband has cousins in Aberdeenshire - lovely part of the world but, as you say, very cold! Mmm, now you have me hankering for a bowl of Cullen Skink (over the border in Moray, I know!)...

Comment

hello and a warm welcome to the vine

Comment

Hi and welcome to the vine.
              Happy Gardening,
              Shirley

Comment

Hi and welcome
                WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse