hi all

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi all

hi all ive just signed up to your site in hope of ideas and advise for my veggie patch. we are in rotherham and will be growing our veg in pots this year as we havnt been in our house too long so havnt managed to dig anything over. The problem is i cant seem to keep a plant alive very long? just spent a small fortune buying the plant plugs as my seeds havnt worked any tips or advise would be very much apprecited, oh and im sorry if i just keep asking lots of questions xxx

Hi Feefee and welcome. You've come to the right place if you have lots of questions, there's some mighty clever people on here. What have you been trying to grow?
    Do it! Life's too short

http://for-you-dad.blogspot.com/

Comment

well, i bought a box of mushrooms and it said to cover and leave in a dark room for 4 days, nothings happening
      planted some pumpkin seeds..... nothings happening
      tomatoe seeds...... nothings happening
      strawberry seeds...... guess what ....nothing happening hahah

not very good am i really,!!!!
      just waiting for the plugs to come now and hopefully they will be ok, do you know how long i should keep them inside for, xx

Comment

Hi FeeFee, welcome to the vine.
        I didn't have any success with mushrooms either - I think they can be a bit hit and miss.

How long have your seeds been in for? Some things have quite a long germination period, so it might be a bit too soon to get disheartened. Seed packets normally give an indication of the germination times. Last year I got a bit impatient with my pumpkins and gently brushed back a little soil - sure enough, there was the little seedling startling to emerge, so I tucked it back in and before I knew it, it was like a triffid!
        Last edited by Pumpkin Becki; 16-03-2009, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Hi FeeFee, welcome. Don't be disheartened. I've had several failures with seeds but as Pumpkin Becki said, they might just need a little longer.
          AKA Angie

Comment

Hi there and Welcome.

Comment

Hello fellow newbie, you seem to have had a rotten run of luck, dont give up you will get a break sooner or later

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X