Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Dear All

Just registered today and thought I'd do the polite thing and introduce myself.

My story: After years of renting my wife and I finally bought our own house 2 years ago. Unfortunately it's a new build so we're toiling away trying to create a productive garden from the rock (and dock) infested subsoil that the generous builders gave us.

Looking forward to picking your brains (and, hopefully, giving something back in return).

Regards, Fulmar

Hi Fulmar, Welcome to the vine, I'm still finding rubble in the garden and our house was built in the 1950s!!
    AKA Angie

Comment

Originally posted by Fulmar View Post
      Dear All
      After years of renting my wife
      That's as far as I got before the sound of my OH falling down the stairs distracted me... I was soooo looking forward to reading the rest of the sentence...

Hello, anyway. I live in a house built in 1908 (it says on the front) and there's some flippin big rocks in this garden too

Comment

Hello Fulmar - do you live near the sea? your name suggests that you might.
        Last edited by Oleander; 22-03-2009, 07:49 PM.
        Never say never!

Comment

Hi welcome to the Vine
          WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Hi and welcome. Make your own compost - it's wonderful stuff and will enrich your rock-strewn plot no end. And it's free!
            Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Hello Fulmar! Welcome to the vine, glad you finally decided to join!
              Last edited by Jenegade; 26-03-2009, 11:25 AM.
              http://jenegademaster.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Sweepster View Post
                That's as far as I got before the sound of my OH falling down the stairs distracted me... I was soooo looking forward to reading the rest of the sentence...
                Very good Sweepster! I guess the use of a comma after "renting" would have been useful....

Oleander, unfortunatley I don't live by the sea but, after spending many years bobbing round the north sea, the humble fulmar became my favourite bird.

Thanks to the rest of you for your welcomes.

Fulmar

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X