Hello from Trafford in Manchester

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Trafford in Manchester

I thought i had best introduce myself as i have been sort of lurking for the last 2 weeks.
    I did a bit of growing last year ( now know that i was very late in planting) had some sucess ie Tomatoes, Salad leaves, Radish and Onions, peppers, Chilli's with i would say a reasonable result. for growing in tubs as the garden was not really a garden just a bit of grass and lots of weeds.

WELL this year i have become inspired. my OH has taken instructions and a little help from me (unable to do heavy work due to disabilitys) and dug the garden into large borders and also made me a meduim size raised bed.
    I have been growing seeds on the window sills with some sucess and the plastic Greenhouse is up. This site has inspired me and i think i now have something to keep me occupied mentally. and physicaly.
    I'm sure i will be posting on the boards for help as i have already started to write down some questions for advice.

Hello and welcome. Looks like you've already got the foundations down for a great veg patch. Good luck with it all!
    AKA Angie

Comment

Hi and welcome. I'm from Manchester - went away when I went to University and never really went back.
      You've made a good start. If you got some crops in last year's vile season you should do even better if we get a half way decent one!
      Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Welcome to the Vine, it's nice to have another Grape in the mad house!

Good luck with everything! keep us all up to date with your progress!
        Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X