How is everyone?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is everyone?

Hey im new here and just writing to say hi how is everyone ? ... I'm Mark,23 from essex

First time i've ever planted something today lol bit nervous cos of all the time and money i've spent with these blueberrys

What would anyone suggest is the easiet fruit to grow ?

with minamal hassle and time etc ....
    Last edited by Marknewbie; 25-03-2009, 08:36 PM.

Hi, marknewbie welcome to the vine. Is it only blueberries you`ve got or are you growing anything else?
    I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Comment

Hi Mark and welcome to the vine. Where in Essex?

What do you like / want to grow?
      Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

hi mark welcome,
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

evening and welcome Mark from another Essex Grape
          you'll love it here!

i also have a blueberry plant
          Last edited by Iamhanuman; 25-03-2009, 09:06 PM.
          Iamhanuman

New Boy & Son Blog My Blog about a new gardener's experiences with his son

AND PLEASE CHECK OUT MY DEAR WIFE'S BLOG
          Independent Minds

Comment

Hiya welcome to the Vine
            WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Hi Mark, welcome to the vine!
              Raspberries are pretty easy and the canes propagate themselves - you get more and more each year. Plus with different varieties you can have them ripe all through the summer.
              Have you a garden or lottie to grow in?

Comment

Hi Mark,

Good luck with the blueberries! Easiest fruit for me is apples! Or blackberries, ha ha! Come to think of it, they go very well together in crumbles, yum!

Comment

hello mark, welcome to the vine how many blueberries have you planted out, I read somewhere that you have to plant them out in pairs????
                  Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Hi and welcome Mark. I never fail with gooseberries - they just give and give!
                    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Hi, i hope you don't mind, I've moved your thread to the Introductions board.

Welcome to the Vine, and good luck with your blueberries

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
                        Hi, i hope you don't mind, I've moved your thread to the Introductions board.

Welcome to the Vine, and good luck with your blueberries
                        Look at that - she's been a Mod for a day or two, and already she's moving stuff around - Power's gone to her head

Anyway, hello and welcome to the madhouse from another Essex bod - we're takin' over
                        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Hi Mark & welcome, I'd give raspberries & strawberries a try too, both fairly easy to look after & tasty!
                          Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

wow so many replies ... i feel so welcome ...thanks everyone

I'm really new to gardening and just keen to beat them rediculous fruit prices in the supermarkets .... I'm a keen berry eater so just trying them first...

I live in ilford essex off the A12 heading into london ....

I have an overweeded garden that im trying to make the most of
                            I dont know how some of you can grow so much ... Many of you must have massive gardens or green houses ? Mines an average garden but not very well kept ...although things have been grown in it before....

this is just an experiment and i will keep you updated.... Whats the worst that can happen lol apart from how much i've spent

Errr i wud reply to you all individually but im such a slow typer

Keep me posted with what your up 2 though

Mark

Comment

Hiya and welcome!
                              AKA Angie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X