Hello from Manchester

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Manchester

Hello stumbled on this site and glad I did. I have just made 1 of 2 veg beds so far and look forward to the rewards of diy veg growing, and also seed giving and recieving but also getting to know characters on this forum,
    hope to chat with u all soon Steve.

Hi Steve
    Welcome to the Vine! What are you planning on growing?
    AKA Angie

Comment

Hi I am planning on growing cabbage, cauliflowers, onions, peas ,courgettes,my potatoes are in already, but my favourites are the tomatoes and chillis which I have grown in my greenhouse for the past 10 years so have decided to bite the bullit and try outside growing for a change.

Comment

Hi Steve,
        I also joined the site this week and i have been so inspired. I did a little growing last year with some sucess but now realise that i started growing much to late. So this year i think i'm more prepared.

Good Luck

Sue a fellow Mancunian

Comment

hello and welcome to you both not to far away from you top end of bury just before rammy

Comment

Hi fordlatch - I'm a Mancunian in exile! Growing your own is so much fun and it's especially exciting when a seedling peeps through. It's a feeling you never get over, no matter how long you've been gardening - magical!
            Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

hello there- and welcome to the Vine..both of you!!!!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

From Radcliffe myself, now living in Whiefield, I have good friends in Ramsbottom.

Comment

Hello Sue nice to have fellow northeners for a bit of mutual support

Comment

Hi *waves

Welcome to the madvine from south of Watford Gap... though not as far south as Nicos
                    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X