Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Doncaster!!

Hello everyone!

I thought it was about time I officially joined you and introduce myself! I've been lurking in the sidelines since I joined the forum nearly a month ago, spending every spare minute browsing and digesting the information every day since. My husband's very puzzled why I sit with my laptop for hours on end every evening sifting through all the posts on this forum! I think it's fab - just what every newbie gardener needs just starting out!

I woke up one day at the end of Feb and decided to have a stab at growing my own fruit and veg! I cleared a small patch in the garden and my conserveratory is now full of seeds and seedlings all waiting for the better weather! I thought it was about time my children understood how vegetables grow and that they don't grow on the shelves at Asda after all!

Needless to say, I didn't start off slowly, but jumped in feet first - I don't seem to be able to go a day without buying something for my garden! I got a small greenhouse for Mother's Day and love nothing better than pottering about my garden in the evenings/weekends! I now dream of allotments and maybe owning one myself one day!! You never know, if I apply now I might just get one in time for when I retire - I hear there's quite a waiting list!!

Thanks for reading!

Annette x

Hi Annette and welcome!! It's very addictive, I've got all my windowsills full as well!!
    AKA Angie

Comment

Good for you Annette now I dont feel so silly doing like minded things myself

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X