X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mud Wrestler from Glasgow ;)

Hi all,

just checking in!

finally got some time to try "vegging out" this year, managed to clear about 30 sq m this week before I got rained off- that sent me onto the PC and now should have a 6 x 12 greenhouse in about a couple of months!

Great site and thanks to all who contribute and have helped build the content- been so useful!

Welcome to the Vine Chris
    Hopefully we'll all get a bit less rain this year

Comment

welcome.
      It's looking like another PC day today ... I have spuds, peas and shallots to go in the ground, but it's raining AGAIN !
      grrrrrr.
      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Welcome to the vine Chris! Mud wrestler eh? *Shut up snadge or you'll get barred from the vine!!*
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Didn't I just KNOW Snadge would jump into this thread with an Intro like that...

Welcome to the madhouse Chris
          Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

welcome,contender for best thread title of the year?

Comment

Hi and welcome to the Vine!
              AKA Angie

Comment

HI and welcome to the vine!

Comment

hi and enjoy this vine, its full of great AND mad information, that you couldnt do without,

Comment

welcome chris...this is a good place to get advice and it's good fun too!
                    "A cat sees no good reason why it should obey another animal, even if it does stand on two legs."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X