Newbie from Blazingsmoke

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from Blazingsmoke

Hiya.. Just realised I'd posted 2 questions already and didn't even introduce myself and say hello
    I'm in Basingstoke Hampshire, I love Motorsport & my cown car. I especially like F1 (new season started today and what a fantastic start that was ?)
    I'm quite new to gardening, I have dabbled a bit but have lots to learn. I have quite a large garden to play with which is what I've been doing for a couple years, playing that is and now I want to really make the garden something special.. I bought a greenhouse last year 12x8 so thats ready to rock n roll.. I have took a couple of shortcuts though, I bought two corgette plants yest already up and going! I thought I'd get to grips with the borders and baskets this year and then move forward next year to veggies...

Hi Scooby-bloo welcome to the vine! Sounds like your raring to go (bit like Jenson Button today!).
    AKA Angie

Comment

Welcome to the Vine Scooby.

I too, hail from the general Basingstoke area (Silchester to be precise) and I love F1 - cracking race and great start to the season, we are looking forward to loads more races like that.

One word of advice though - start with the veggies this year, I promise you won't look back. Happy gardening, whatever you grow
      A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Thanks, I am raring to go on both accounts, excited about the garden and the racing, what a race this morning especially as Hamilton has also now been promoted to
        3rd.... Roll on next weekend.
        I have all sorts of designs in my head how I'd like to garden to look so need to get cracking.. I will hopefully grow veggies in pots this year as I thought it would be easier to cope with. No your not far away at all, only about 7 or 8 miles or so, small world isn't it?
        Last edited by scooby-bloo; 29-03-2009, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X