Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi ALL!! :))Another Obsessed Newbie

Hi there all!!!

I registered on here a while back, and have recently decided to 'give it a go'! Ive got a large patio with space for loads of pots, a garden containing a large trampoline , a shed, and wooden 'wendy house' !
    I do have a couple of plots dug out on 6 foot by 4ish, one corner one about 6 foot by 4 again and 2 long plots down the side of the garden under the patio railings. I am currently trying my first attempt at growing seeds in the conservatory and tommorow ive for some well rotted manure coming!
    Im a stay at home mum to 3 children 8,6 and 2.
    look forward to getting to know you all!!
    Chelle x
    'REMEMBER, AS FAR AS ANYONE KNOWS WE ARE A NORMAL FAMILY!'

hello and welcome to the vine

Comment

Hi Chelle,

Welcome, i am new as well (Only registered yesterday)
      and i am certainly a newbie at growing stuff but i do half enjoy it, i always wanted some sort of hobbie and who would have thought growing a chilli plant from seed would give me so much enjoyment lol.
      My Album, Progress so Far: -
      http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ss-so-far.html

Comment

Originally posted by chellybobs View Post
        Ive got a ... wooden 'wendy house'
        That could make a nice chicken shed
        All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Hiya welcome to the Vine
          WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
            That could make a nice chicken shed
            Its in our deeds to say no poultry to be kept lol! It made me laugh when we bought the house and i read it lol!

good idea tho - maybe i could transport it to the allotment i am going to get next year due to the fact i will be sooo successful at GYO this year lol!

BRING IT ON!

XCHELLEX

Comment

Hi and welcome - 'tis a madhouse here you know - but a great place nonetheless. Good luck with your growing!
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                Hi and welcome - 'tis a madhouse here you know - but a great place nonetheless. Good luck with your growing!
                Hi there, Im finding that out lol! Im also a regular on a healthy eating/diet forum called Nutracheck, and tend to get a bit 'stuck in' with the forums, so you will probably get fed up of seeing me lol

Ive took some pics today of my garden front and back 'pre makeover' as i intend to fill and rearrange both. When i can find the usb cable (Harry 2, has probably put it in his toybox lol), i am going to start my blog!

I suffer with long term clinical depression and am finding the gardening great therapy - and im only on the seed stage lol!

Chelle xx

Comment

Hi there I'm a complete newbie too ) But I must say for all the stupid questions that I've asked I've had some blooming good replies

Comment

Hi there Chelle, welcome to the vine!
                    AKA Angie

Comment

H Chelle, had a look at your pics, you have alot of pots- what you growing so far then?
                      My Album, Progress so Far: -
                      http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ss-so-far.html

Comment

Hiyah and welcome

Green fingers is great therapy, back to nature :-)
                        Good luck
                        BumbleB

I have raked the soil and planted the seeds
                        Now I've joined the army that fights the weeds.

Comment

Hi, Chellybobs. We're in roughly the same part of the world.
                          Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Mchanen View Post
                            H Chelle, had a look at your pics, you have alot of pots- what you growing so far then?
                            lol! Ive listed my seeds planted in my post earlier, 132 at last count!
                            The pots were left here by the old owners who never came back for them. When we bought the house there was no grass just pastio and pebbles!
                            Ive put manure and compost in them all and intend to put as many of my veggies in pots as i can due to having 3 kids under 8, so we need some grass.
                            Ive just convinced my husband to section off and secure under the tramplone next year so we can get rid of the wendy house and ill have another 8foot by 8 foot plot!yey!
                            Chelle cc

Comment

Originally posted by bluemoon View Post
                              Hi, Chellybobs. We're in roughly the same part of the world.
                              Hi Bluemoon, where abouts are you (pm me if you feel safer snswering in private )
                              Chelle x

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X