new to site

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to site

hi everyone just new to site so just thought i would say hello i like reading gardening doing my own seeds mainly flowers but also lettece radish spring onions and lots of tomatoes also got sweat peas stocks messembraten asters marigolds sunflowers lavertera morning glory ive got a middle size garden but give some plants to neighbours im also a member of another gardening site which i enjoy weather is bad today rained all day so not bin in garden well happy gardening hope to here from you

Hi Cherry Tree,

Welcome to the site! I'm new on here too but i'm also new at gardening.

I've picked up loads of tips and enjoy reading about what people are growing and the mishaps along the way- i've had a few of those already
    My Album, Progress so Far: -
    http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ss-so-far.html

Comment

hi ive learnt a bit this year ive got unheated greenhouse last year lost a lot of seedlings due to frost so this yesr put every thing in cardboard boxes and everything is coming on especially sweetpeas

Comment

cool, it's great when what you plant starts popping up isn't it

I grew chilli plants last year- which two survived over winter, i tried growing herbs but they died off. I've started growing lots of other stuff this year (mostly planted on bank holiday monday) and they are doing well apart from my rocket plant which died

I'm hoping to get a little greenhouse so that i can start growing more things outside (only growing things in pots and containers).
        My Album, Progress so Far: -
        http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ss-so-far.html

Comment

Hi Cheery.
          Welcome to the site. Nice to get more and more folks to chat with. I love the idea of cardboard boxes I think I will copy you on that one. I dont have a green house but I have one of those 4 tier jobbies and a VERY full sunlounge !

Comment

Hi Cheery!

I've got lots of window ledges, containers on a verandah and aspire to a half allotment.

Comment

Hello Cheery tree welcome to the vine!
              AKA Angie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X