Davey2,

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davey2,

Inspite of the name I am a "mature lady" gardener who enjoys the small back garden full of flowers and veg. I am also a cat lover so beware!!!!

Welcome Davey2, hope you pick as many good tips from here as i have
    My Album, Progress so Far: -
    http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ss-so-far.html

Comment

hi davey2 snap im also a matured lady dont mind cats as long as they dont poo in my garden im new to site so am just getting used to it posted on site this morning but cant fin it just av to keep looking

Comment

Welcom Davey2 I love gardening and cats as well! I hope you have a good time with us merry little lot!
        Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome to the Vine Davey2/PatA Did you have a problem with your first registration?

Of what must we beware?!

I have 3 cats and a large dog so my back garden is their territory and I get the front garden for my flowers

Comment

alright mum

Comment

Welcome to the Madvine Davey2. My cat would love me to be a cat lover, but the way he treats my veggies I keep threatening him that his next trip to the vets will be his last - but he never listens
              Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Welcome and a 'hello' chirrup from my felines

Comment

Hi Davey2 and welcome, I'm also a mature lady, though if by mature you mean ripe I think I'm probably past it and perhaps more of a wrinkly!

Comment

Welcome to the vine!
                    AKA Angie

Comment

Hello! And welcome to another newbie.

Cats aren't in my good books at the moment (although I normally love anything furry - except, perhaps, mould) as one has been using my veggie patch as a loo and my pak choi as loo roll. Hurrumph!

What do you grow?
                      Singleton Allotments Society
                      Ashford Gardeners - A gardening club (and so much more) for the greenfingered of Ashford and surrounding areas. Non-Ashfordites welcome .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X