Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and clueless!

Hi all
    My name is Suzie, I live in Essex and I have suddenly been bitten by the veggie growing bug! I've never taken much interest in gardening before, and so am pretty clueless. We have a sort of raised bed area at the back of our tiny garden which I have just recently weeded and prepared for some veggies, and have now sown some seeds - onions, courgette, lettuce, spinach as well as carrots in pots and two tomato plants (teeny ones bought from the graden dentre ). I also thought I'd better sow some seeds indoors too as a back up, so have done the same seeds indoors in little propagator thingies, so hoping something takes!

You all seem a pretty friendly bunch, so I hope you will excuse any silly newbie questions I have
    Suzie

Hi and welcome to the grapevine. Ask away. If we know, it makes us feel clever. If we don't we can shut up and read the advice for ourselves! Here's hoping we get a decent growing season - the last couple have been a bit umpty!
    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Welcome Suzie,

I am a newbie myself so you're not alone, i don't know much either but have picked up alot already thanks to the help of people on this board

Hope you find it as useful as i have.
      My Album, Progress so Far: -
      http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ss-so-far.html

Comment

Hi and welcome to the madhouse GreenGriff - there's plenty of Essex bods on here, some of us (namely me) know naff-all really but it's a great place to start!

Good luck with it all.
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

hi susie im also new to site but im loving it i was on a differsnt site before this one but this one is miles beta so many friendly folk and they can tell u everything u need to no

Comment

Hi Suzie and welcome! Happy growing!
            AKA Angie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X