Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello,

I've just started getting into growing veg and fruit and have just set up a second hand greenhouse. I'm now officially hooked!

I have two medium sized veg plots with two tall raised beds to go with them. I am enjoying learning how to do things the correct way to get best results. I could spend hours on these forums learning.

My main crops are:

Carrots, Peas, Beans, Garlic, Onions, Leeks, Neeps, Herbs, Syboes, Tomatoes, and trying Peppers and Melons for the first time.

Any handy tips to keep me inside the lines?

VaderW

Welcome to the Vine. Its easier for follks to give tips if you put your location in your profile
    WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Hi VaderW, welcome. There's loads of great advice and tips here. Use the search option or ask a specific question using a new thread. Don't forget, there's lots of chat and fun here too!
      A good beginning is half the work.
      Praise the young and they will make progress.

Comment

Take it slowly, one step at a time and learn form each minor experiment.

Comment

Read some of the old threads on here - especially ones for veg that interest you. Welcome - you'll love it here!
          Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Welcome to the vine

My tip is to keep notes on what you sowed and when and how it's going- then if things don't go quite as planned you can try and work out where you went wrong- plus i'd forget what i've sown if i didn't write it down lol
            My Album, Progress so Far: -
            http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ss-so-far.html

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X