hello all

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello all

well as i popped in asking all these questions i thought i better introduce myself,

im 28 and i live in the east midlands, this is my first ever time of growing veg and fruit. i am really enjoying myself and my 2 children love watching things grow, just not so happy im taking over the little garden ha ha. i will probably will be asking alot of questions lol. i was trying to put some photos on here too show people my concerns but it is not working. anyhow pleased to meet you all. x
    Last edited by darkcrystal; 23-05-2009, 09:28 PM.

Hiya and welcome
    WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Pleased to meet you too! welcome to the vine

Comment

Hello, glad to hear you are enjoying growing your own I find it pleasing to see something you've sown from seed or put in as a tiny plant grow into something you can pick and eat Hubb just lets me get on with it

Comment

Hi...add your location to the Location: on your profile it will help you and other to help with local offers and advice.
          My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Hi Dark Crystal wherever you are!
            I hope you find the answers to all your questions on here - it's a great place.

I love seeing results from seeds - it's awe inspiring.
            Iamhanuman

New Boy & Son Blog My Blog about a new gardener's experiences with his son

AND PLEASE CHECK OUT MY DEAR WIFE'S BLOG
            Independent Minds

Comment

Originally posted by darkcrystal View Post
              i was trying to put some photos on here too show people my concerns but it is not working.
              You need to make your pics smaller. Use something like this: Resizr - Free Picture Resize,
              Last edited by Two_Sheds; 26-05-2009, 07:03 AM.
              All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X