Hello

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I joined a while ago and then kind of got lost.

I'm back now and have spent all evening reading posts. So I thought I'd say hi. You all seem like nice folks.

I'm new to gardening. I'm kicking myself for waiting to get the bug after all the experts in my family have passed on. But I'm hocked now. Started growing veg a few months ago and have started to enjoy some of the harvest. Just the spinach and rocket so far. They taste so good freshly picked I'm trying to grow organically and am reading everything I can get my hands on to learn all I can. By the looks of things I'm going to be learning lots from this site.

jacqueline

welcome aboard Jac
    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Hi Jacqueline. Yes, there's definately something addictive about growing! Good thing its a healthy addiction or the rehab clinics would be overflowing!! Glad to hear you're eating the rewards of your labour. Its great isn't it?!! There's loads of advice here and the grapes are very helpfull. I hope we'll meet you again soon. Good luck with the growing.
      A good beginning is half the work.
      Praise the young and they will make progress.

Comment

Hi and welcome. The best thing to spur you on to greater efforts is tasting your own produce. Great isn't it?
        Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

good decision to come on here,you'll learn so much! Oh welcome by the way

Comment

Hi and welcome from another jacqueline lol
            Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
            and ends with backache

Comment

Thank you all for warm welcome. Your right eating your own produce is great and it tastes fantastic.

Comment

Welcome to the vine jacmon!
                My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X