Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello from a newbie

HI all, thought it was about time I said hello to ya all

My self and my partner got our 2 plots some 3 years ago now and have quickly become addicted to the fabulous feeling you get watching it all mature

both the plots are full size so about 250sqm in all or 10 rods to you seasoned allotmenteers.

one plot we have converted to a no dig system with raised beds, netting hoops above etc whilst the other is sectioned into 3 main areas, one of which we have our perennial bed, asparagus, rhubarb etc along with the best thing I have ever made, our fruit cage (what a difference it makes)

already lifted some swift earlies, fabulous and the greenhouse went up last weekend, just in time to bring along the cucumbers etc

weeds not a massive problem but bind weed is a bit of a pain, so any ideas there would be appreciated

will post some photo's once I can them reduced to an acceptable file size

feel free to drop us a line anytime

by for now

Tony

Hi Tony nice to see you posting mate
    WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Hi Tony - welcome to the Grapevine. 2 lotties - lucky beggar! I've got half - but a reasonable sized veg garden (and chicken run) in the home garden.
      Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

wow chickens, wish i could do that but council regs n all that, i have gotta a nice pond up there though with 2 frogs seen to date

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X