time to say hi :)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time to say hi :)

Hi I'm Laura, I'm 30 and from Lanarkshire in Scotland. I've only started growing veg this year ( started as a few seedling to grow with my toddler for interest but we got the bug lol ) so I'm a complete novice. I think I might have gone a bit overboard for my 1st year but nevermind. I currently have a small 6x4 plastic green house bursting with tomatoes (gardeners delight) an random cucumber, peppers, carrots ( nantes, red and purple ones and some little round ones ) Beetroot and various seedlings. Then I have a small 4 tiered plastic greenhouse with various salad stuff and herbs. 4 cold frames with various squash and pumpkins inside, also growing sweetcorn, and strawberry popping corn. Somewhere in all that lot their are also a few cabbages, cauliflower and purple sprouting brocolli, onions, courgette, radish, potatoes in containers, beans and peas, strawberrys, oh and some type of melon too, all grown from seed by myself except the cucumber and onions that mum gave me. Like I said a bit enthusiastic for my first year but its all doing really well at the moment (touch wood) I'm looking forward to chatting with you all and be prepared for lots of questions as i'm easily confused

Holy cripes!!!

Welcome aboard - enthusiasm will take you a long way, make sure you keep it up.

Well done on getting all that going. Wow.

Easily confused? You'll fit right in.
    A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Blimey! You don't do anything by halves, hey?! welcome to the forum, it's great to see another Scottish grape.

Dwell simply ~ love richly

Comment

Hi and welcome to the vine...you have been busy..!!!

Comment

Welcome....hope you have fun with up
          My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Blimey! (mouth drops to floor! ) If that's what you do in Year One heaven only knows what you'll be doing in Year Four (like me!) You'll have TWO allotments as this rate and be growing enough veggies for you, your relatives AND your neighbours!

LOL! It is addictive this gardening malarkey - very year my seed box grows and I always have more seeds than I grow! (*Sigh! will HAVE to stop buying/swapping seeds!!)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X