Hello from greengas!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from greengas!

Hi to everyone on the Grapevine I thought I should introduce myself properly having posted a few times. My name is Jamie I live in Bristol and have always loved gardening but only really started GYO veg this year due to spending most my adult life in flats with no gardens. I have grown herbs though for many a year, my user name tells you I am a keen Bristol Rovers fan(we are known as gasheads) and into gardening. I am growing Carrots, broad beans, runner beans, Turnips, beets, spuds, corn, courgettes, butternut squash, brocolli raab, lots of salad leaves, tomatoes(tumbler, pixie and cherry) and lots of herbs. I am hoping to get an allotment soon if Bristol City council pull there fingers out. Thanks for all the advice so far I am very pleased to have found this forum.
    http://greengas-ourallotment.blogspot.com/

Hello and welcome to the vine.
    Happy Gardening,
    Shirley

Comment

Hi Greengas and welcome to the vine!
      Can't be your friend though, I'm from a family of Bath City fans!
      Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Originally posted by greengas View Post
        my user name tells you I am a keen Bristol Rovers fan(we are known as gasheads)
        Thank goodness you explained that, Jamie. I thought it was something to do with chlorine.
        Welcome to the vine!
        Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Hello and welcome from a fellow Bristolian
          comiserations on being a gas 'ed though

Comment

welcome.

btw, you need some French beans ... they're much nicer than runners, and produce kidney beans at the end of the season too.
            All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Welcome to the Vine
              My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Am I too late to get french beans in and how tall do they grow?
                http://greengas-ourallotment.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by greengas View Post
                  Am I too late to get french beans in and how tall do they grow?
                  Nope, you can get dwarfs and climbers! Welcome to the vine btw!
                  My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                  to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X