Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from Christchurch Dorset

Hi

I have been dipping in and out of the site for a while now and have found some very useful advice.

I share an allotment at the moment with some other people and my husband and I have our name down for our own allotment but they seem to be very popular at the moment and we are number 40 on the list we think. One of these days I hope to retire and enjoy our allotment when we get it but this has been put on hold because of the 'credit crunch'. We are just growing basic things at the moment but I will be asking for advice I am sure.

Cheers
    Margaret

Hello and welcome. You are very close to me in Bournemouth. Our local lottie list is closed as they have 100 on it.
    How did you enjoy the heat today? Phew.

Comment

i so love christchurch/bournemouth, worked at the exeter hotel bournemouth for a couple of years and lived in christchurch too. love the area especially christchurch bransgore etc. would love to live there again but will have to put up with the peak disrict till then
      welcome BTW
      this will be a battle from the heart
      cymru am byth

Comment

When are they going to ebuild the priory.....its been in ruins since I was a kid.....

Welcome to the Vine.
        My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X