An old newbie

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LostGoddess View Post
    Lol sorry Jackie! I'll amend that to more-average-rainfall-but-much-nicer-than-Blackpool-Devon and I'll just brace myself for the north westerners response to that
    We have been looking around your neck of the woods and I would prefer to live somewhere around that area. But the search extends to pretty much the whole of Devon and north Cornwall. 20 properties viewed so far and counting... we just want more than an acre that isn't next to a motorway/main road/breakers yard/sewage works... which are all variants we have seen that surprisingly weren't on the agents details
    Let me know if you want any help looking.
    Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
    and ends with backache

Comment

Originally posted by jackie j View Post
      Let me know if you want any help looking.
      Oh that is very kind of you Jackie, thanks I spent my afternoon off yesterday trolling through 24 pages on prime location online. Trying to make a shortlist so we can view properties next week. My SO Lloyd has a sister in Kingsteignton and she sends us the proerty pages, although she hasn't done that for a while... she's probably worried she'll end up with us as neighbours
      There is a war going on for your mind. If you are thinking you are winning.

Comment

Originally posted by LostGoddess View Post
        Oh that is very kind of you Jackie, thanks I spent my afternoon off yesterday trolling through 24 pages on prime location online. Trying to make a shortlist so we can view properties next week. My SO Lloyd has a sister in Kingsteignton and she sends us the proerty pages, although she hasn't done that for a while... she's probably worried she'll end up with us as neighbours
        Oooooooo might get a near neighbour then. If you need a pit stop you can pop in for a cuppa anytime. Let me know when you are coming this way any help needed just ask.
        Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
        and ends with backache

Comment

Originally posted by jackie j View Post
          Oooooooo might get a near neighbour then. If you need a pit stop you can pop in for a cuppa anytime. Let me know when you are coming this way any help needed just ask.
          That is really lovely of you Jackie thanks, sheesh you're a friendly bunch here! We might just roll up in our camper van and ask for a flask refill
          There is a war going on for your mind. If you are thinking you are winning.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X