No announcement yet.

first time grower doing well

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks two sheds about the chard and yes the winter beans are the field beans pictured but I take it that the pic of the pod is a dried pod as mine are green with light green beans in them and taste like sweet broad beans but defo same plant!

Comment

That's a shame that he never got much use out of the raised beds but at least he will have the knowledge to try again in his new garden!

Comment

Originally posted by organic vic View Post
        And lastly... Does anyone know at what height I should harvest my rainbow chard
        I leave it till the storks are 6-8 inches..then pick two or three per plot.
        My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Sorry that should have read two or three per plant.....
          My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Cool thanks Nog!
            Does anyone know if I can re sow radish in the same place? I have just harvested my french breakfast radish and would like to sow more,but previously I was resowing them in different areas of my raised bed for crop rotation but I have no more room to do this so do you think I could sow them in the same place without getting soil borne pests?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X