Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the south

Hi,

I have a decent plot that I bought 2 years ago and now have a decent size veg and fruit area, as well as 6 pullets for the full homegrown experience.

I am not very experienced but I like to experiment in order to work out what is the best approach. This year I tested growing peas early in guttering in the greenhouse with great success.

I have joined this site and a few other to hopefully extract some useful tips as well as pass on a few of my own.

Welcome southern softie, hope you find the info on here helpfull...i know i do

Comment

Welcome to the Vine Southern Softie. Sounds like you've gone the whole hog, good for you. We hope to get our chooks in September, just need to build the run!!

Comment

Hi softie I find this site invaluble for info as I am new to growing. Lots of lovely friendly and knowledgable people on here!

Comment

Welcome...to the Vine.
          My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

I echo all the above comments.

Welcome to the Vine
            Current Executive Board Members at Ollietopia Inc:
            Snadger - Director of Poetry
            RedThorn - Chief Interrobang Officer
            Pumpkin Becki - Head of Dremel Multi-Tool Sales & Marketing and Management Support
            Jeanied - Olliecentric Eulogy Minister
            piskieinboots - Ambassador of 2-word Media Reviews

WikiGardener a subsidiary of Ollietopia Inc.

Comment

Welcome to the madvine, loads of knowledge on here for novices like me, we have many self confessed chookaholics too
              Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Hi and welcome to the Vine!
                AKA Angie

Comment

Welcome from me too

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...