Hello All - yet another newbie

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All - yet another newbie

Another new joiner I suppose just like all the other newbies. The more I look at it the more stupid the screen name looks, only picked it because I do have an olive tree that I got as a gift and will hopefully get some olives this year. If we get the promised blazing summer
    Last edited by I have an Olive tree; 09-07-2009, 04:07 PM. Reason: just added a little more

Welcome to the vine IHAOT! I'm afraid I lacked all imagination when picking my screen name...at least we'll remember you!
    What are you growing? Back garden/lottie/balcony/pots - what do you grow in?

Comment

I got one as well. Lots of small Olives on mine...so I hope for a good crop. Welcome to the vine.
      My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Hey Olive (it seemed like an obvious abbreviation because I'll never remember the acronym properly!) welcome to the vine. Everyone is very friendly here as you no doubt already know.
        We have two olive, erm, well I wouldn't call them trees exactly. They are in pots each side of the front door and hopefully one day they'll get planted out somewhere nice and sunny.
        There is a war going on for your mind. If you are thinking you are winning.

Comment

Hi Olive (If that's what we're calling you already!)

Welcome to the Vine.

I can't remember where I got my screen name from, it just came to me one day!

See you around. Olive you!
          Current Executive Board Members at Ollietopia Inc:
          Snadger - Director of Poetry
          RedThorn - Chief Interrobang Officer
          Pumpkin Becki - Head of Dremel Multi-Tool Sales & Marketing and Management Support
          Jeanied - Olliecentric Eulogy Minister
          piskieinboots - Ambassador of 2-word Media Reviews

WikiGardener a subsidiary of Ollietopia Inc.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X