Hello

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Thought I should say hello now that I've stopped lurking and actually posted.

I have a half an allotment plot in Worthing that I'm fighting to regain from the brambles and a few veg in the garden at home. I've only been growing my own for a few years and it's been a slow start but I feel like Im starting to get the hang of it and get into a rythmn with my lottie despite a busy life.

Currently I'm growing potatoes (best crop of these so far this year, I must be learning something!), courgette (green & yellow), cucumber & tomatoes (3 types). In my nursery I have sprouting broccoli, cabbage, sprouts, leeks & onions. We also inherited rhubarb, blackcurrant and gooseberries on the plot so I can't really take the credit for these.

Hopefuly I can learn a lot here, and maybe pass on a bit of knolwdge too, and keep my veg empire growing.

Welcome to the Vine WillyNelson.
    Hope you have a great growing year.
    If you go into your personal profile and enter your location it will show top right in your posts.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Welcome WillyNelson,
      Sounds like you've inherited some nice fruit there...and some Brambles, try and get one to go round an arch, blackberry wine..yum

Comment

Hi, welcome to the Vine
        WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Do you have a beard by any chance?

Welcome to the vine
          My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

All I inerited with my house was an overgrown garden...of course, I had to leave it untended for 2 years before it was overgrown, but I'm still blaming the previous owners!

Welcome to the Vine WillyNelson, may you have many happy years here!
            Current Executive Board Members at Ollietopia Inc:
            Snadger - Director of Poetry
            RedThorn - Chief Interrobang Officer
            Pumpkin Becki - Head of Dremel Multi-Tool Sales & Marketing and Management Support
            Jeanied - Olliecentric Eulogy Minister
            piskieinboots - Ambassador of 2-word Media Reviews

WikiGardener a subsidiary of Ollietopia Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by NOG View Post
              Do you have a beard by any chance?
              Ha! Yes I do Was that a lucky guess or should I worry about having a stalker?

Comment

Hello.
                I used to have a lotty in Durrington
                All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

I'm on the HUGE west Tarring site, beside the railway lines.

Comment

Originally posted by WillyNelson View Post
                    Ha! Yes I do Was that a lucky guess or should I worry about having a stalker?
                    Is this you? LOL
                    Attached Files
                    My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X