Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to say hello

Hi everyone

I have beeen looking in now and then to this cracking site for a while,decided to tell you a little about me ,Well my name's Ian as you can see,just got my first allotment and at the moment working hard to get a little of it cleared so i can plant some stuff next year.I will say sorry now as i am a complete beginer so i have lots of questions to ask

So i am spending most of my time digging when i can of course

All the best,Ian

Hi Ian welcome to the Vine
    WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Hello Ian and welcome to the vine,
      There's lots of knowledgeable peeps at hand to help with your questions, no matter how trivial you might think they are.
      What are you thinking about growing next year?

Comment

Welcome Ian,
        I can really recommend the site for advice and ideas. It's amazing the depth of knowledge and experience at your disposal here. All the peeps are friendly and helpful; I'm fairly new also but I've learned loads.
        Hope you enjoy your allotment, just take it easy with the digging at first.

Comment

Welcome to the vine Ian, there are some very knowledgable folk here, (not me by the way) so ask away.
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
          -----------------------------------------------------------
          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Hello Ian Welcome to the Vine.

Comment

Hello, and welcome to the madhouse! As a beginner you can learn loads from using the search facility on here. Failing that just ask away - don't ask me though - I'm a learner too!

Have you got your chickens yet?
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Hi Ian,
                welcome to the vine, I am sure you'll enjoy it

Comment

Hi - nice to meet you. Ask away. If we know the answer it makes us feel clever - if we don't we will be reading the answers as avidly as you!
                  Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Welcome to the Vine from me too Ian. There is a wealth of information to tap into here, and we'll always do our best to help.

Comment

Hi Ian

Welcome to the vine, i am sure you know already that the people here a really friendly and helpful. If you have any questions there def will be someone that can help.

Comment

Hi and welcome to the mad house I'm busy clearing my lottie too and digging it over. One of the things I love about the vine is the different points of view and this gives you loads of help and ideas
                        Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by ginger ninger View Post
                          Hello Ian and welcome to the vine,
                          There's lots of knowledgeable peeps at hand to help with your questions, no matter how trivial you might think they are.
                          What are you thinking about growing next year?
                          Thank you all for the kind words,as to what i am going to grow next year,well try to anyway
                          I was going to start with Leeks,Onoins,Borad Beans and of course some early spuds to start.

And then i am not too sure ,but i will be trying all the normal stuff you find on allotments

All the best,Ian

Comment

Hi Ian. Welcome. Sorry not to have said hello earlier but I am a bit slow.
                            Why didn't Noah just swat those 2 greenflies?

Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
                            >
                            >If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?

Comment

Hello ian, welcome again Ive found this site friendly, funny, informative the list goes on! I too am a newbie and have more questions than I have answers but there is always someone to help out here. Actually just thought, not sure whether I have formerly introduced myself on this yet either! must check!
                              http://newshoots.weebly.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-S...785438?fref=ts

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X