No announcement yet.

hello everyone

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Carol and welcome to the vine, I'd say it sound's like there's a green eyed monster's on your allotment site. Take no notice of them, it sound's like your doing a grand job.

Comment

Hi Carol

I'm relatively new to the Vine myself and have had so much help and advice from the grapes here - if I need any advice I ask here rather than my fellow allotment holders, some of whom have been a bit sniffy about my raised beds and would love to say "I told you so" if/when things go wrong! Your plot sounds great to me - any photos? x

Comment

Thank you elsie scot and ginger ninger,yes am just going to have to grow a thick skin.
        I am a bit of a " o lets try this and see what happens" gardener and also like companion planting so feel I may be the rebel in the gang as they are all very regimented in they way things are done,
        Am also getting bees and thats never been done in the long history of the plots although have to say to my face the ones I have spoken to have been quite accepting of this

Comment

Hi curly kale and thanks,O photos that may be step too far for me but i do wish i had taken before and afters,
          Yes my raised beds are a bit frowned upon and they dont believe me when i say that you can plant a bit more compactly in them,i just hope everything grows or there are going to be lots of i told you so*s

Comment

Great name, hello and welcome.
            I too am saying ignore the naysayers. Lottie envy is a baaaaaaad thing.
            Bob Leponge
            Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

thank you bobleponge,i just wish all at the plot were as friendly as all here

Comment

Hi Carol,
                Lovely to meet you (shakes hand) and welcome to the vine!

Comment

thank you northepole,everyone is so nice and friendly,wish i had joined ages ago

Comment

Welcome to the vine CtC....hope you have a great season.
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

thanks bigmally

Comment

A bit late saying hello Carol, but welcome anyway. I think we've already met in the Chat thread. Bees as well as plants, how lovely.
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Hi there- I know we've already had a chat- but I still wanted to welcome you to the Vine!
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

thank you very much to you both,its a bit addictive this isnt it

Comment

Only a lot Carol!
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X