No announcement yet.

hello

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

id love a cup thanks ginge, 2 sugars.. i am eagerly awaiting my potatoes to give me some sign of growth. i can see 1 leaf popping through but im not sure it might be a weed.. my runner beans are gradually coming through one by one.. loads of brussels so not worried about them. the carrots were sown before i read anything about planting.i just made a small (trench) you know what i mean,and put them in..i have small shoots with 2 long leaves coming through,but i have them in places where they shouldnt be too..ill just wait and see what happens.. all the greenhouse stuff is going really well, im over the moon with them..will be needing advice on repotting cucumbers soon..they are about 2 1/2 - 3 inch tall now,is it time yet???

Comment

Hi Hector ... welcome!

It is a thrill to see your shoots come up, isn't it? I'm going daft over my spuds at the moment - first time I've grown them.

Hope everything bears fruit - so to speak!
      Caro

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day

Comment

Hi Hector welcome, nice to see someone else from Essex!

Jacqui

Comment

hi jacqui,
          yeah just up the road from you, still new to chelmsford.
          moved up from east london away from the tide of filth.
          loving the countryside around here.
          speak soon happy planting

Comment

Hello and welcome from another Essex bod. I'm about an hour north of you, but just as keen on the gardening bug (amongst other things!).

Love the Avatar, do you keep Tortoises? I had one as a kid, and would love one now. Do they take a lot of looking after?
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

hi glutton,
              that is tony the tortoise, he is about 4yrs old now.
              i bought him for my mrs before the kids came along.
              she is allergic to cats and dogs so we got tony..
              we are trying to teach him to fetch, sit and roll over but
              no luck as yet...
              he loves mushrooms,green beans carrots and marks and spencers italian
              rocket salad, but he's not spoilt..

Comment

Excellent! I suspect you'll have trouble with the 'rollover' command!
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Hi Hector and welcome to the Vine, it's a really friendly place to be.
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Love the Avatar, do you keep Tortoises? I had one as a kid, and would love one now. Do they take a lot of looking after?[/QUOTE]

dead simple, ihave one called marvin aand he just roams the house,well not upstairs for obvious reasons

just chuck him some veggies and happy as larry,o and he doesnt hibernate

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X