No announcement yet.

Hi!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Rhian, welcome to the vine. I'm a newbie to the whole thing too, and people here are very generous with their advice. My sister lives in south Wales (Cardiff) so I'm in your neck of the woods regularly. Before we moved to a decent garden and an allotment, I grew tumbler tomatoes in hanging baskets. They did really well.

Comment

Hey Rhian welcome to the vine. lots of helpful advice form the peeps on here,I only have room for mini green houses, good luck and most of all enjoy
      Last edited by Currysniffa; 16-05-2010, 10:34 AM.
      Chris

My Allotment Journal @
      Google+ and Youtube

https://plus.google.com/106010041709270771598/posts

http://www.youtube.com/user/GrowingJournal/videos
      -

Updated Regularly-Last Update was 30-05-16

Comment

Ah right Rhian, know Tenby but been away that long now I can't picture St Florence!

Comment

Hello, welcome along.
          I am fairly new to all this myself too.
          I am growing veg in pots as well, and I have found that most things seem to be growable in pots, or there are smaller varieties that work well as well.

good luck with growing.

Comment

Hiya,

Raddish are a really quick crop to grow from seed and it will give you the confidence to give sowing ago. Sprinkle a few in a pot every week or so.

Look out at car boots for plugs and someone else suggested ebay. I'm sure there loads of people looking to rehome tomato plants around now.
            I know i am!
            Growing vegetables and flowers to share.
            www.takeoneseed.wordpress.com

Comment

Hi there and welcome to the vine - gardening teaches you some patience...and shows you the rewards

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X