Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings all

Hi all
    Just discovered this forum while looking for an Elderflower wine recipe. I've tried the Elderberry and always wanted to try the flower wine. Anyway I'm getting quite into wine making and cooking and growing stuff so will enjoy reading the forums in future!

Well done - and welcome again! Lots of advice, opinions and ideas here! And recipes... yum!
    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Hi Colarris,

Welcome to the Vine! I came across the gardening content first, but have dipped in and out of the recipe section. have rhubarb schnapps on the go as we speak :-)

it's a great place, hope you enjoy it as much as i do.
      Caro

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day

Comment

Hello Colarris and welcome to the vine, I've pinched a few recipe's of the vine myself...there's some good ones for wine on here.

Comment

Hi there- and welcome to the Vine!

We're still waiting for our elderflowers to open up....I quite fancy making elderflower cordial this year!

This place is addictive- pull up a chair with a mug of tea/coffe or glass of something rather nice...and have a fun read...feel free to get stuck in to all the posts!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Hi and welcome to the Vine!
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X