Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from a newbie :)

Hi all

Just wanted to introduce myself, i'm Paula, from North Wales and a newbie to this forum as well as growing stuff

I'm trying to grow some veggies at the mo, all in containers and pots, and have found it really enjoyable, i didn't think i would but i wanted a hobby that would get me more fresh air.

Anyway other hobbies i have are my dogs, i'm dog mad and have 4 and love em to bits, i also like reading, crafting and have just started a dolls house project.

Byee for now
    Paula

Hi Paula, and welcome to the vine. It's a nice, friendly place full of great information!
    Caro

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day

Comment

Hello Paula and welcome to the Vine. Veg growing is fun and very addictive. Lovely dog you have there, are all four the same breed?
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Welcome to the vine Paula, hope you enjoy your stay.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes
          Thats my girl dog Georgie, there's also JJ & Jesse the three of them are all Grand Basset Griffon Vendeen dogs and our eldest is Toby he's a Lurcher All of them are totally loopy, LOL

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X