Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Newcastle

Hello guys,
    I am from Newcastle, a amateur gardener and I am hoping to get/share some advice and information.

Thanks

Hi there- and welcome to the Vine!

We're here to lend and take advice
    ...what fruit and veg are you growing??
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Hi Geordie, welcome to the Vine. What do you grow, and how much space have you got?

Comment

I have 2x8 meters of space in my little garden. I had been thinking to use this space for the last couple of years and finally I have managed to to prepare this land and grow little bit of different vegetables like carrots, radishes, turnips, spring onions, beet roots, spinach, courgettes, lettuces and cauliflowers(as I said little bit ). Also I am trying to grow some chillies and peppers in pots. I have no experience of growing anything and this is the first time. I am hoping that everything will grow well (fingers crossed).

Comment

Well done you - that's a brilliant start.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the Vine Geordie G, so long as you keep stuff in pots watered you can't go far wrong.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Welcome GG
              aka
              Suzie

Comment

Hi geordie guy and welcome to the Vine. I'm from your neck of the woods so at least we can share the weather. I was fairly new to vegetable growing when I joined and am completely amazed at how much I've learnt from the others. There's a lot of good advice here.

Comment

Welcome to the vine.

If you spot any of the old threads by Geordie you'll gather loads of information from them!
                  My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                  to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

hi welcome to the vine

enjoy your growing and dont forget to ask the vine we here to help

Comment

Hello and a warm welcome to the Vine.
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Many thanks for the warm welcome and everyone who replied. Sure I will be asking for help in coming days.

Cheers

Comment

Hello and welcome to the vine Geordie Guy.

Comment

Hi, good to hear from someone else in the NE. I've been up here for a couple of years now and am still learning about the difference in the seasons.

I check in here everyday to see what everyone is up to, and post sometimes. Keep us up to speed on how you are doing and have fun.
                            Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you are probably right.
                            Edited: for typo, thakns VC

Comment

Hi and welome, lots of help here
                              Updated my blog on 13 January

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra.../blogs/stella/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X