Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

hi all im green crystal

hope everyone is well, and nature is being kind to you all........

lots of magic and love

green crystal

Well hello green crystal and welcome to the vine, that was a short but sweet introduction!
    Are you growing veg this year if so tell us a little about what your growing, where and how, a rough idea where ya from, it doesn't have to be exact...it could be Yorkshire, Midlands etc...that way we can tailor any advice to the area your living in. Pop it into your profile and it'll appear every time you post between Join Date & Post's
    I too hope nature is being kind to you

Comment

Hello Green Crystal - welcome to the vine. Is nature being kind to you this year?
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Hi there, and welcome to the Madhouse! Pull up a chair....
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Hello Greencrystal, welcome to the Vine.

Comment

hi again.......well i live in the east midlands,
            im 29 years old and im a mother of two.......i have been growing little bits on and off for 3 years, at the moment im growing pumpkins, sprouting boc, tomatos, cauliflower, sprouts, cabbage, runner beans, and onions and marrows. i do love it, just dont like it when things go wrong and the pests get things.......that is one thing i have to get used to. im very easlie dissapointed.
            at the moment cross fingers im having an ok moment but i dont want to spoil things and jinks things so im keeping quite for now........ but i will be here moaning and fretting like i always do....asking lots of questions and eventually showing some pics.

Comment

Hello and a very warm welcome to the Vine. You'll love it here, we all do!
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Welcome to the vine greencrystal, theres lots of great folks on here, some of whom know a lot about growing veggies, so never worry about asking questions or just having a post to air your worries about your crops, talking about them does help, especially when you find other folks are sharing your worries!
                Blessings
                Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
                Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
                Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
                On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X